Handmade clothes,accessories and room decorations for kids and mums.
Send me an e-mail if you would like to order anything!
---
Todo tipo de accesorios, decoración, ropa y regalos hechos a mano para bebés, niños y mamis.
Mándame un e-mail si quieres hacer un pedido.

Tuesday 19 October 2010

Vintage Canvas Art

These are the paintings I was talking about. ( sorry the photos aren't great!)


This is one of the first ones I made for Matilda's nursery, just before she was born. She loves looking at them while getting changed! (I've given an old look to some of them, like this one although you can't really appreciate on the photo)





I've also made these ones for my niece Manuela who is due on 25th December!! I can't wait!!


By popular request I'm selling them on Etsy and Ebay! Keep an eye on my next post as I will be putting up the links for both sites!!



No comments:

Post a Comment